Welcome to The Complete Pool and Spa Company LLC, DBA Complete Pool and Spa (“Company”) website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before accessing or using this website.
By accessing or using the Company website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which govern your use of the website. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use or access this website.
- Use of Website: The Company website is intended for use by individuals who are 18 years of age or older. By using this website, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
- Intellectual Property: The content on this website, including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features, trademarks, service marks and logos (“Content”), is owned by or licensed to the Company, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under United States and foreign laws and international conventions. You acknowledge that the Company retains all right, title, and interest in and to the Content.
You may access and use the Content for your personal, non-commercial use only. Any other use, including without limitation, the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the Content is strictly prohibited.
- User Conduct: You agree that you will not use the Company website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions. You agree to abide by all applicable laws and regulations in your use of the website.
You further agree that you will not:
- Use the website in any way that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the website.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the website, or any other systems or networks connected to the website or to any Company server, or to any of the services offered on or through the website, by hacking, password mining or any other illegitimate means.
- Use any robot, spider, scraper, deep link or other similar automated data gathering or extraction tools, program, algorithm or methodology to access, acquire, copy or monitor the website or any portion of the website or its content.
- Use the website to impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your age, or your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Transmit or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware, or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- Engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the website or the servers and networks which are connected to the website.
- Links to Third-Party Websites: The Company website may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by the Company. The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites. In addition, the Company will not and cannot censor or edit the content of any third-party site.
By using the Company website, you expressly relieve the Company from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: The content, services, products, and materials on this website are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, the Company disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
re you a proud owner of a swimming pool or spa? If so, then you know how exciting it is to have your own private oasis right in your backyard. However, safe pool ownership includes knowing how to identify and solve electrical problems that may arise. From faulty...
Are you a proud owner of a swimming pool or spa? If so, then you know how exciting it is to have your own private oasis right in your backyard. However, safe pool ownership includes knowing how to identify and solve electrical problems that may arise. From faulty...
Looking to transform your pool into a stunning retreat? Adding a spa spillway or spa wall can give your pool the upgrade it needs. Not only do these features enhance the overall aesthetics of your backyard oasis, but they also provide relaxation and tranquility for...
Request an appointment in person or by phone
Marina Del Rey
We follow National Plaster Council Standards
West Los Angeles